Perio Plus+ Forte treatment mouthwash with CHX 0.2% and CITROX®/P formula (200 ml) is ideal for short-term use before and after invasive dental procedures. Containing the highest concentration of CHX, Perio Plus+ Forte offers protection against oral bacteria, preventing the formation and accumulation of plaque.
- CITROX® and Chlorhexidine: Fighting harmful oral bacteria together.
- Recommended for gum inflammation and periodontitis.
- Protects teeth, gums and oral mucosa – the tissue that lines the mouth – from plaque regrowth.
- A great taste… and it won’t irritate the taste buds. Alcohol free.
- Chlorhexidine 0.2% for proven chemical control of bacteria.
- CITROX® & Polylysine for additional long-term protection against bacteria and viruses.
- Xylitol for a pleasant taste, to protect against caries and ensure strong teeth.
- PVP-VA for a highly effective protective film over the teeth, gums and mucosa.
- No alcohol.
Instructions for use:
- Rinse 10 ml undiluted for 60 seconds.
- Pre-op: Just before the surgery.
- Post-op and for subsequent days: Morning and evening, rinse 10 ml undiluted for 60 seconds.
- Period of use: 3 to 7 days.
- Warning: For oral application only. Do not swallow.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Only use Perio Plus+ or other CHX mouthwashes at your dentist's recommendation.
- Always follow the instructions of your dental specialist.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. See your dentist if symptoms persist.
- During treatment with Perio Plus+, avoid consuming tobacco, coffee, black and green tea, red wine, berries, curry and saffron. This will keep discolouration to a minimum.